Our Vision is of a world where:
- everyone fully enjoys all their human rights as enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- members of the Jewish community are actively engaged in promoting and protecting these rights, both within the community and in concert with stakeholders outside of the community.
Our Mission is to promote and protect the universal rights of all people, drawing on Jewish experiences and values.
- remake a compelling case for human rights values
- campaign for change in defined human rights areas through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education
- lead and grow a group of committed Jewish human rights advocates
- maximise our capacity to work effectively
Our values – underpinning all the work we do:
- Solidarity – human rights belong to us all, so we stand for the rights of everyone, everywhere
- Judaism – we are inspired by Jewish values and experience
- Collaboration – our work is not isolated, but intertwined with the efforts of others, so we nurture and mobilise relationships
- Empowerment – we turn today’s Jewish activists into tomorrow’s leaders
- Monsieur René Cassin – we are determined to create a legacy worthy of our namesake