In this uncertain world … please help us re-make the case for human rights
This Pesach, please to help us continue and expand our vital work – by making a one-off donation or committing to a regular monthly payment.
We are currently focussing on a number of issues where a Jewish voice has a particular resonance:
- Slavery and human trafficking – where we are seeking to build on the welcome momentum created by the Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Human rights provisions in the UK – where we are working to re-make the case for human rights, by highlight the fact that human rights law developed as a response to the Holocaust
- Asylum – where we are calling for a 28-day time limit for immigration detention
- Discrimination – where we are highlighting the prejudice endured by Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities
- Human rights education – where we are empowering tomorrow’s human rights advocates through our René Cassin Fellowship Programme for young professionals, and speaking to school students and youth groups
You can find more information about the work your donation will help to fund here.
You can make a one-off or regular donation now via the button below. Thank you!