- This event has passed.
Human Rights Shabbat – ‘How can Jewish experience and principles inform the prevention of genocide today?’
Saturday 12 December 2020
More information on this website at: www.renecassin.org/human-rights-shabbat
Human Rights Shabbat Resource pack here: www.renecassin.org/preventing-genocide-human-rights-shabbat-5781-2020-resource-pack
To sign up and receive further information, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. The only other thing you need to do is appoint a primary point of contact within your community. We’ll be in touch after then with resources, ideas and sessions from which you can deliver a session or mark the occasion in a way that suits you.
Communities that sign up will be offered:
- Connections to leading speakers for a virtual event during the week leading up to Human Rights Shabbat
- Jewish textual sources for sermon ideas and discussion topics
- Links to speeches, essays and videos on the issue of genocide today
- Plans and resources for educational activities and study sessions
- Links on how to get further involved and take action on genocide
- Posters and materials to promote the day
- Bespoke support to take a more in-depth look at specific issues around genocide
- Recognition for taking part in the day