WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- From rescue to resilience: It’s time to reimagine anti-slavery work
- What’s happening to our human rights?
- René Cassin Statement on National Hate Crime Awareness Week
- Launching the 2021-2022 Ambassadors Programme
- “Insight, knowledge and numerous skills I gained and developed during my time with René Cassin”.
- Reflections of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and our actions in the mirror View more