WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Kindertransport to the Hostile Environment: Britain’s Immigration System Then and Now
- The Lethal Policy of Indefinite Immigration Detention
- Refugee Week 2019
- Fighting Hate Crime and Discrimination: The Jewish Standpoint
- European Elections Statement
- Universal Human Rights – founded on Jewish experience, inspired by Jewish values View more