WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- The Uyghur Crisis – briefing paper (January 2020)
- Holocaust Memorial Day – standing together to say ‘Never again!’
- China’s Xinjiang camps are eerily familiar
- Standing Together Against Hate
- “Social media: friend or foe of human rights?” – winner of René Cassin ‘Human Writes’ essay competition announced
- Passionate about human rights? You could be our new trustee! View more