WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Why is genocide still happening, and what can we do to stop it? – ‘Human Writes’ essay competition
- Chained Women: Human Trafficking and Sex Slavery of Jewish Women in the 20th Century
- What has the Human Rights Act got to do with us?
- René Cassin Human Rights Ambassador Programme
- Make a donation today to … Stop Uyghur Genocide
- We will not forget Roma genocide, says Jewish human rights charity View more