WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Righteous Women – René Cassin’s Women’s Seder
- stay Hopeful, stay Helpful, stay Human
- Remembering Amir Siman-Tov and the cost of the UK’s immigration system
- René Cassin’s Women’s Seder Haggadah Companion
- “They belong” – René Cassin submission to Home Office consultation on police powers and ‘unauthorised encampments’
- Purim, the Book of Esther and Human Rights View more