WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Active Remembering: Urgent Significance of Offshore Detention of Jewish Refugees
- The New Plan for Immigration: what is it and why is it so harmful?
- Life in Wire: Jewish Women and the British Detention System
- Refugee Week 2021
- 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic ‘#Genocide Games’
- Human Rights Act’s “importance to the Jewish community cannot be overstated” View more