WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Jewish Action to Stop Uyghur Persecution
- Forthcoming events
- “The loss of the Charter will be felt in the years to come”– Our human rights protections after Brexit
- Immigration detention is putting asylum seekers in the UK at risk of suicide and self-harm
- Food, clothing and a home are human rights too
- MARVEL(lous) Jewish Human Rights Heroes View more