WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Call to Action: Ask your MP to vote to recognise the Uyghur Genocide
- London Mayoral Election 2021: Ensuring a human rights agenda
- Support the Domestic Abuse Bill; Ensure protection for migrant women
- Yellow Thread
- Why is this Seder different?
- Uyghur Week of Action – Global Day of Business Engagement: Challenging Volkswagen View more