WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- MPs Call for End to Indefinite Detention
- Universal Human Rights – founded on Jewish experience, inspired by Jewish values
- International Women’s Day 2019
- To Advance Women’s Rights, We Must Promote Human Rights
- International Women’s Day 2019: Fundraising for Freedom
- Female Jewish Human Rights Heroes View more