WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- End Uyghur Forced Labour in China – call to action
- Spending a week with René Cassin
- My week of work experience with René Cassin
- The Judith Social Justice Speaker Series
- Refugee Week Guest Blog: The Latin American Women’s Rights Service
- The Nationality and Borders Act: making the environment evermore hostile View more