WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Marking the anniversary of the UN Convention Against Genocide – 9 December 2019
- Make Your Vote a Vote for Human Rights
- Modern slavery and homelessness: René Cassin workshop
- Vote for Human Rights!
- The UK and the Rule of Law: a crisis of national identity?
- Where human rights begin – training youth group leaders View more