WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Voices Beyond the Food Bank: Our New Right to Food Resource
- An exciting new resource: A Jewish guide to human rights activism
- How I found Human Rights Activism Through My Jewish Communities
- Can we all be Righteous Amongst the Nations?
- Tell your MP: #BanHikvision
- Local Elections 2023: Human Rights Briefing View more