WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- “Achieving Justice and Accountability for the Uyghurs; Investigating Chinese officials before the International Criminal Court”
- Reflections of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and our actions in the mirror
- This New Year, let’s work to end food poverty
- Recipe For Rights: The High Holy Days Edition!
- The importance of the Mizrahi Jewish experience of persecution and asylum
- René Cassin, the Jewish community, and solidarity with Uyghurs in China View more