WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Jewish Action Against Persecution of Uyghurs
- That’s Not a Good Look: Fast Fashion and Modern Slavery
- Could you be René Cassin’s next Treasurer?
- Immigration Regulations Undermine NRM Despite Reforms
- Reflection on Session Three: Immigration Detention
- Renewed Uncertainty on Future of Human Rights Act View more