WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- “I learnt the importance and significance of what René Cassin stands for and the crucial role the organisation plays within society”
- “We as a community cannot sit back and watch as others experience the horrors of slavery”
- Roma Genocide Remembrance Day 2019
- CST Report Finds Shocking Increase in Antisemitism
- County lines – the child criminal exploitation on our doorsteps
- Universal Human Rights – founded on Jewish experience, inspired by Jewish values View more