WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Call for action: this is what you can do for the Uyghurs
- Human Rights in Isolation – Top 15 recommendations to keep your mind active
- ‘No More Business as Usual’: Global supply chains tainted by forced Uyghur labour in China.
- Suggested actions in the time of COVID-19
- Forthcoming events
- “They miss the drop-in and the things that made their lives more bearable” View more