WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- The UK and the Rule of Law: a crisis of national identity?
- Where human rights begin – training youth group leaders
- 2020 Fellowship Programme
- Standing together against hate: the launch of #CutItOut campaign in Parliament
- Today, on Anti-Slavery Day we are focussing on those small, often unnoticed, places, close to home, where human rights begin
- René Cassin and the Traveller Movement launch a new anti-hate speech campaign calling for more respectful language in politics View more