Our Vision is of a world where:
- everyone fully enjoys all their human rights as enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- members of the Jewish community are actively engaged in promoting and protecting these rights, both within the community and in concert with stakeholders outside of the community.
Our Mission is to promote and protect the universal rights of all people, drawing on Jewish experiences and values.
- remake a compelling case for human rights values
- campaign for change in defined human rights areas through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education
- lead and grow a group of committed Jewish human rights advocates
- maximise our capacity to work effectively