WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists and lawyers to promote and protect human rights.
- How will your community mark Human Rights Shabbat on 10th December?
- Could the UK be doing more on human rights?
- Asylum Workshops – November 8th & 15th
- Slavery Chief Warns of Modern Day Slavery Exploitation of Asylum Seekers
- 500% court fee increase to go ahead despite opposition
- #RefugeesWelcome march View more