WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists and lawyers to promote and protect human rights.
- Justice is open to all – like the Ritz Hotel
- Reflections on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Write to your MP today!
- New Video. Detention in the 1940s: The story of Fritz Lustig
- From headlines to homes: media coverage and public perception of Europe’s refugee crisis
- Put a key on your Seder plate this Pesach