WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists and lawyers to promote and protect human rights.
- Response to Theresa May’s speech to the Conservative Party Conference
- ‘Immigration Detention – then and now.’ Mitzvah Day at NPLS
- Happy Birthday to the Human Rights Act
- Human Rights Tour – Day of Action
- The Refugee Crisis – the Jewish community’s response
- Human Rights and Gypsy, Roma and Traveller Communities