WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists and lawyers to promote and protect human rights.
- The Story of the ‘Refugee People’ is not over yet…
- Concern over plans to repeal the Human Rights Act
- What have our Work Experience students been up to?
- Rabbis urge new Justice Secretary to keep Human Rights Act
- Open Letter to the new Home Secretary, Amber Rudd
- A light has gone out of this world View more