WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- The 2nd August – Roma Genocide Remembrance Day
- Trafficked children in UK “continue to be exploited”
- Shaw Review 2: “The time that many people spend in detention remains deeply troubling”
- Passionate about human rights? Fundraising experience? – join us as a Trustee
- “They are playing with people’s lives” – treatment of Jewish refugee highlights the UK’s shameful policy of indefinite detention
- US withdrawal from UN Human Rights Council – we need politicians to keep talking View more