WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Campaigns Officer
- 2018 – Time for a real modern slavery strategy?
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights at 70 – a cause for celebration, a time to remember
- Meet the 2018 Cohort of René Cassin AJA Fellows
- Diplomats and the Abuse of Domestic Workers
- René Cassin Goes Live – Immigration Detention Discussion View more