WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Anti-Slavery Day 2018
- Sunrise, not Sunset: Celebrating the Human Rights Act at 20
- Ask Your MP to Stand Against Modern Slavery in Parliament Today!
- Victim Protections Undermined: René Cassin’s evidence to the Parliamentary Inquiry on Modern Slavery Legislation
- René Cassin submits evidence to Parliamentary inquiry into immigration detention
- 2019 Fellowship Programme View more