WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists and lawyers to promote and protect human rights.
- New Article: Creeping conservatism of UK courts in Article 8 cases
- HM Chief Inspector of Prisons joins call for a time limit on detention
- The René Cassin ‘Human Writes’ Essay Competition – results
- Religious Leaders on Immigration Detention: A Force to be Reckoned With
- Detention Interfaith Tent
- From Magna Carta to Harmondsworth