WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists and lawyers to promote and protect human rights.
- Government backtracks on 500% fee increases in Immigration Tribunals
- Modern Slavery – ‘Human Writes’ Essay Competition now open!
- ‘Lost humanity? Vulnerable Women in Detention’
- ‘A prison in all but name’
- Human Rights Shabbat 5777 Resource Pack
- The René Cassin Fellowship Programme – Apply Now! View more