WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists and lawyers to promote and protect human rights.
- Oppressing the stranger – another death in UK detention
- It’s not all gloom and doom – newsletter 22 December 2016
- René Cassin @Limmud #RefugeeDay
- Our Biggest Human Rights Shabbat to Date!
- Government backtracks on 500% fee increases in Immigration Tribunals
- Modern Slavery – ‘Human Writes’ Essay Competition now open! View more