WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists and lawyers to promote and protect human rights.
- “If we’re cut, we all bleed the same.” – the 80th anniversary of Cable Street.
- Shana Tova – Happy New Year!
- How will your community mark Human Rights Shabbat on 10th December?
- Could the UK be doing more on human rights?
- Asylum Workshops – November 8th & 15th
- Slavery Chief Warns of Modern Day Slavery Exploitation of Asylum Seekers View more