WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Europol and Eurojust – two vital EU agencies in the fight against modern slavery
- Abuse in Detention is a Symptom of a Wider Problem
- Expect more stories of slavery – and demand more victim support
- More must be done to combat human trafficking in hotels
- A Tale of Two Countries
- Check out these Amazing Young Human Rights Advocates View more