WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists and lawyers to promote and protect human rights.
- Anti-Slavery Laws – and why they do not work
- Preserve Churchill’s vision of human rights, René Cassin tells Prime Minister
- ‘Cruel and Disproportionate’
- Professor Sir Nigel Rodley – 1 December 1941 to 25 January 2017
- Oppressing the stranger – another death in UK detention
- It’s not all gloom and doom – newsletter 22 December 2016 View more