WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- René Cassin Praises the Human Rights Act in Submission to Parliamentary Inquiry
- Happy 20th Birthday, Human Rights Act!
- Jewish Human Rights Heroes
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights at 70: a time to celebrate or a time to mourn?
- Sunrise, not Sunset: a short film celebrating the Human Rights Act
- Faiths to Freedom: Interfaith Action on Modern Slavery View more