WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- René Cassin ‘Human Writes’ essay competition now open!
- René Cassin statement on International Women’s Day – Thursday 8 March
- Modern slavery is insidious … in the food we eat, the clothes we wear, and the IT we rely on
- The Human Rights Act – protecting the victims of crime
- “I was truly inspired by René Cassin’s work”
- From Magna Carta to the 2010 Equality Act – the opening session of 2018’s Fellowship Programme View more