WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Its Refugee Week!
- Winner announced in René Cassin ‘Human Writes’ essay competition
- Over 30 Rabbis and other leaders of the Jewish community sign our letter to David Davis MP
- Modern slavery numbers are increasing – is that to be welcomed?
- Ruling on religious burials recognises our individuality, our freedom and our humanity
- Solidarity as a Jewish Value: Why René Cassin is Setting up a Jewish Visitors Group View more