WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists and lawyers to promote and protect human rights.
- Hate Crime – Jewish and Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities unite
- Modern Slavery – ‘Human Writes’ essay competition winners
- Keir Starmer – in conversation with Jo Coburn
- Reflections on my internship with René Cassin
- Anti-Slavery Laws – and why they do not work
- Preserve Churchill’s vision of human rights, René Cassin tells Prime Minister View more