WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Our 2017 René Cassin Fellows
- Five key questions to ask your local candidates
- ‘Inexcusable’ failures in UK’s response to modern slavery
- Who is at the centre of Britain’s Modern Slavery Act?
- Theresa May says this snap election is about unity
- Brexit – human rights are vital to a successful transition View more