WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- “When considering human rights, it is up to humans to do what’s right”
- ‘With each passing day, I have been educated and empowered’ – a week at René Cassin
- ‘A pivotal moment in my life’ – a work experience student describes her week at René Cassin
- “They are playing with people’s lives” – treatment of Jewish refugee highlights the UK’s shameful policy of indefinite detention
- US withdrawal from UN Human Rights Council – we need politicians to keep talking
- Its Refugee Week! View more