WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- The Fight Against Modern Slavery…
- Human Rights Thought for the Week
- What have Human Rights got to do with us?
- “I cried from joy” – RSY-Netzer raises £350 to support survivors of human trafficking
- 2018 René Cassin Fellowship Programme Applications Open
- Modern slavery and the media: What we don’t know can hurt us View more