WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists and lawyers to promote and protect human rights.
- “I hate injustice” – Ruby
- Today (18th October) is UK Anti-Slavery Day
- René Cassin submits evidence on Brexit and the Implications for Human Rights
- National Hate Crime Awareness Week, 8 to 15 October
- “If we’re cut, we all bleed the same.” – the 80th anniversary of Cable Street.
- Shana Tova – Happy New Year! View more