WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Who is at the centre of Britain’s Modern Slavery Act?
- Theresa May says this snap election is about unity
- Brexit – human rights are vital to a successful transition
- Hate Crime – Jewish and Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities unite
- Modern Slavery – ‘Human Writes’ essay competition winners
- Keir Starmer – in conversation with Jo Coburn View more