WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- 2018 René Cassin Fellowship Programme Applications Open
- Modern slavery and the media: What we don’t know can hurt us
- Keir Starmer – in conversation with Jo Coburn
- Happy birthday to ‘the Father of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights’
- Sign up for Human Rights Shabbat 5778!
- Europol and Eurojust – two vital EU agencies in the fight against modern slavery View more