WHO WE ARE
René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Meet the 2018 Cohort of René Cassin AJA Fellows
- Diplomats and the Abuse of Domestic Workers
- René Cassin Goes Live – Immigration Detention Discussion
- ‘Why We Must All Fight Slavery’ – Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis
- Human Rights Shabbat 5778 Resources
- Leaving the EU should not Cost us Important Rights View more